Saturday, June 4, 2011

Let's Play Politics

Michelle Obama

"Growing up in a supportive household helped make me the confident woman I am today"


Michelle Obama's style is reminiscent of Jackie Kennedy's; the pearl strands, shift dresses, classic styles, and glamour.  Not only has she brought style and grace back into the White House, she has also brought back romance.


Vogue 2009

She has been turning heads in marvelous clothes while fighting child obesity called "Let's Move!" and supporting her husband and children.


www.swamppolitics.com


www.shoebuyblog.com


www.abcnews.go.com

cdn.pickapp.com

But she's not just all beauty; she's got brains and lots of it.  Michelle Obama graduated from Princeton University cum laude with a Bachelor's of Arts in Sociology and a minor in African American Studies.  She went on to earn a Juris Docter degree at Harvard Law School.


Vogue 2009

Today, she supports military families, encourages healthy eating, promotes public service, the arts, and education.

www.shamelesshype.com

"One of the lessons that I grew  up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.  And so when I hear about negative and false attacks, I really don't invest any energy in them, because I know who I am." ~ Michelle Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment